Welcome to the Beaucroft Foundation School E-Safety page. Below you can find a list of useful links for E-Saftey information and a link to the recent Dorset SSCT Online Safety Parents Newsletter Spring 2019.
The Spring 2019 newsletter contains information about:
- What’s in the games your children are playing?
- How to report harmful content online?
- How much is too much (screen time)?
Some useful E-Safety links with additional information:
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Internet Safety Zone – Look in the ‘Under 13s’ section for useful safety advice and information.
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- UK Safer Internet Centre – where you can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe online.
- Common Sense Media – Common Sense Media improves the lives of children and families by providing independent reviews, age ratings, & other information about all types of media.
- Vodafone Digital Parenting – Vodafone Digital Parenting helps you find expert advice and strategies to help your children or pupils navigate the internet safely.