Welcome to the Beaucroft Foundation School E-Safety page. Below you can find a list of useful links for E-Safety information and links to the Dorset SSCT Online Advice Portals.
“Dorset Safer Schools and Communities Team have collated a number of their own produced resources and those from national and local services to offer specialist support and advice on a wide range of needs, concerns and topics. These resources can be used to educate, guide and support children and young people in keeping safe.”
Links to Dorset SSCT Advice Portals:
Other useful E-Safety links with additional information:
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Internet Safety Zone – Look in the ‘Under 13s’ section for useful safety advice and information.
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Bullying UK – Information and advice about bullying for children, parents and schools.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- UK Safer Internet Centre – where you can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe online.
- Common Sense Media – Common Sense Media improves the lives of children and families by providing independent reviews, age ratings, & other information about all types of media.
- Vodafone Digital Parenting – Vodafone Digital Parenting helps you find expert advice and strategies to help your children or pupils navigate the internet safely.