Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mandy Guy
Safeguarding Children at Beaucroft
Everyone who comes into contact with children and their families has a role to play in safeguarding children. School staff are particularly important as they are in a position to identify concerns early and provide help for children, to prevent concerns from escalating. Schools and their staff form part of the wider safeguarding system for children.
Staff at Beaucroft work with social care, the police, health services and other services to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm. Schools also have a responsibility to ensure staff, volunteers and visitors are aware of their responsibilities towards the children in their care and how to maintain a safe working environment.
The following policies detail how the school responds to safeguarding children and safer working practice:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2021-2022
- Child Protection Policy Addendum
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Mandy Guy, Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Joe Barnett, Diane Makariou, Sally Norman, Emma, Wood Helen Harrison, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Ross Bowell, Nominated Governor for Safeguarding
School Safeguarding Contact:
- 01202 886083
|Joe Barnett||Diane Makariou||Emma Wood||Sally Norman||Helen Harrison|